Jul 1, 2009

Road Trip 2009 - Inquiring Minds Want to Know


When telling people about the trip and my planning so far, I get to the part about flying home from Vegas and people naturally wonder what I am going to do with the car. Some make the leap that I must be renting a car and will turn it in in Vegas. Good guess, but not so. So here is the deal with the car:




Wylie and I are driving my dad's convertible corvette. I know, not too shabby, eh? :) We will drive as far as Vegas where my sister and her husband, Tomme and Brad, will fly in to meet us. From there, Wylie and I will fly home and Tomme and Brad will drive he car the rest of the way to their home in Santa Rosa, California.




In mid-July my dad will take a train out to California and visit for a few weeks before driving the car back home to Virginia.




So now you know . . . the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment